Our Firm is involved in diverse areas of litigation. We represent clients before Israeli courts, arbitrations, mediations and tribunals. Attorneys of our Firm have extensive experience in all of these forums.
The Firm conducts the defense of insurers, reinsurers and brokers who are exposed to litigation in Israel.
Members of the Firm routinely appear in courts, arbitrations and mediations involving insurance, reinsurance, tort and private international law matters as well as commercial and civil disputes.
A significant number of cases handled by our Firm involve foreign clients who are party to disputes in Israel.
Listed below are the principal types of dispute which we most frequently deal with:
- Insurance and Reinsurance disputes
- Defense of Directors and Officers
- Defense of professionals including lawyers, accountants, medical practioners, architects, brokers, investment managers, portfolio managers, investment consultants, engineers.
- Product Liability and Contamination
- Construction and Engineering Liability
- Environmental claims including pollution
- Defense of financial institutions in PI claims
- Defense of Class Actions & Mass Torts
- Corporate Governance related disputes
- Jewellers Block claims
- Property Damage and Bodily Injury
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Commercial Fraud
- High Tech Technology claims
- Regulatory Investigations
- Subrogation and Contribution claims